Can't find what you're looking for?Fill out the form below and we'll do our best to help!
Operational Services Committee
The responsibilities of the Operational Services Committee include:
- To act as an advisory committee to Council on issues that affect the Operational Services Department except matters related to parks, recreation, arts & culture (i.e. policy, schedules, projects, etc.); Operational Services is comprised of three Municipal Departments: Operations Department includes the following 3 sub-departments: Public Works and Engineering Department, Parks Department, and Fleet Maintenance Department
- Provide input to Council related to budget preparation, including both operational and capital projects
- Review existing practices and policies of the department and make recommendations to improve the delivery of services to the public
- Bring forward and discuss concerns raised by taxpayers or staff that may affect the operation of the department
- Review and recommend long-range planning, including pending and proposed capital purchases and replacements