Can't find what you're looking for?Fill out the form below and we'll do our best to help!
2022 General Election
The Next General Election is Saturday October 15, 2022
In order to be eligible to vote locally as a resident or non-resident property elector, a person must:
- Be a resident in the jurisdiction in which they intend to vote
- Be 18 years of age or older when they register to vote, or 18 years or older on general voting day,
- Be a Canadian citizen,
- Have been a resident of B.C. for at least six months before they register to vote,
- Have owned property in the jurisdiction in which they intend to vote for at least 30 days before they register to vote (non-resident), and
- Not be disqualified under the Local Government Act, or any other enactment, or by law from voting in a local election
Opportunities to vote
The District offers many opportunities to cast your ballot- More information to come on dates times and locations.
- General Voting day from 8am-8pm Saturday October 15
- Advance Voting day from 8am-8pm Wednesday October 5
- Mail Ballot Voting
Looking for more?
Ross Blackwell, Chief Elections Officer
Susan Bjarnason, Deputy Chief Elections Officer