Can't find what you're looking for?Fill out the form below and we'll do our best to help!
RFQ 1220-20-567-2022 FIRE SAFETY
The District of Port Hardy is requesting quotations for the testing and service of emergency fire alarm systems including fire extinguishers at the following facilities:
• Public Works Yard – 8900 Park Drive + Vehicles
• Water Treatment Plant – 7600 Duval Forest Service Road
• Tsulquate Wastewater Treatment Plant – 8800 Park Drive
• Airport Wastewater Treatment Plant – 3675 Byng Road
• Fire Hall #1 – 8890 Central Street + Apparatus
• Fire Hall #2 – 4985 Beaver Harbour Road + Apparatus
• Peel Street Liftstation – 5201 Beaver Harbour Road
• Fort Rupert Reservoir – Fort Rupert Road
• Bear Cove Reservoir – 6620 Thomas Way
• Museum – 7110 Market Street
• Municipal Hall – 7360 Columbia Street
• Visitor’s Centre – 7250 Market Street
• Library – 7110 Market Street
• Aquatic Centre -7400 Columbia Street
• Don Cruikshank Arena- Columbia Street.
• Inspection, testing and servicing of fire alarm systems
• Inspection, testing and servicing of smoke detectors, pull stations and alarm bells
• Inspection, testing and servicing of all emergency lights, and emergency exits.
ADDENDUM #1 – May 5/22
One (1) copy of the responses are to be in sealed envelopes or packages marked with the Respondent’s Name and marked “Testing & Service of Emergency Fire Alarm Systems & Fire Extinguishers” or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quotations are to be submitted to Reception prior to:
2:00 PM Pacific Time on May 27th, 2022 to the attention of:
Kam So, Director of Engineering and Operations
District of Port Hardy
7360 Columbia Street
Port Hardy, BC V0N 2P0