Can't find what you're looking for?Fill out the form below and we'll do our best to help!
RFT 1220-20-577-2023 GLEN LYON RIVER – WATERMAIN CROSSING
GLEN LYON RIVER – WATERMAIN CROSSING
The District of Port Hardy invites tenders for the construction of a new watermain crossing the Glen Lyon River, and associated works, located within
the District of Port Hardy, BC. The works generally include:
- Approximately 82m of PVC DR18 watermain
- Approximately 28m of PC350 ductile iron watermain across existing bridge
- Pipe insulation at the river crossing
- Connection to existing bridge structure
- Pipe extension through ballast walls of bridge
- Air valve, isolation valves, hydrant, bends, couplings, and other appurtenances
- Connection to existing piping
- Abandoning existing pipe
Proponents may review the full RFT package & drawings below for complete details pertaining to this opportunity.
THE CONTRACT IS BASED ON THE MMCD 2019 EDITION
PDF tender documents will be provided free. Complete sets of printed Tender Documents are available for pick up 8:30am to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday, for a non-refundable fee of $160.00 (inc. taxes) at the office of:
Cascara Consulting Engineer Limited
#206-335 Wesley Street
Tender Closing Date:
April 13, 2023
Tender Closing Time:
2:00 PM, Local Time
Tender Deposit Place:
District of Port Hardy
7360 Columbia St.
Port Hardy, BC
Tenders shall be accompanied by a Bid Security in the amount of 10% of the Tender Price and submitted by email to the contract administrator or in a sealed package, marked on the outside with the Contract Name and Reference Number.
Direct all inquiries, in writing, to Kam So.
Kam So, Director of Engineering and Operations
Addenda, if any, will only be issued via email to invited Proponents.