Can't find what you're looking for?Fill out the form below and we'll do our best to help!
Tender and Bid Opportunities / Employment
TENDERS & BIDS & RFP & RFQ
The District of Port Hardy is calling for interested parties to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for a refrigeration plant chiller replacement. Only experienced Ammonia Tradesmen qualified under British Columbia Provincial Ammonia regulations will be considered for this project. Interested parties are invited to respond to this EOI by submitting a package to the District that includes:
- A commitment to complete the work by August 2019.
- Confirm the contractor has a minimum of three qualified tradesmen on staff; actively practicing in the field.
- Proof of experience in the installation of ammonia refrigeration equipment in plants with one sheet of ice or larger.
- Proof of licence and qualifications as an Ammonia Refrigeration Contractor in British Columbia.
- A list of three refrigeration projects the applicant has been involved with in the last five years.
The District is under no obligation to proceed to the Request for Proposal (RFP) stage because of this EOI and reserves the right to terminate this EOI process for any reason, at any time, re-advertise, or sole source the project.
Submissions will be accepted until 2:00pm Pacific Standard Time on Thursday, January 10th, 2019. Please mark your submission as “Confidential: Expression of Interest – Refrigeration Plant Chiller Replacement, Attention: Allison McCarrick, Chief Administrative Officer”. Submissions will be accepted: at the Municipal Hall 7360 Columbia Street; by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or mailing to PO Box 68, Port Hardy, BC, V0N 2P0. For more details please contact email@example.com (604-454-7476).