Can't find what you're looking for?Fill out the form below and we'll do our best to help!
Tender and Bid Opportunities / Employment
TENDERS & BIDS
No opportunities at this time.
PERMANENT FULL TIME SHOP MECHANIC
Operational Services Department Full Time Shop Mechanic Posting – External
The District of Port Hardy requires a Red Seal Heavy Duty Journeyman Mechanic for a full time permanent position in the Operational Services Department.
Under direct supervision, this position is responsible for:
• Maintenance and repairs on a variety of gasoline and diesel powered equipment.
• Maintenance and repairs to small motors on pumps, compressors, compactor, mowers etc.
• Maintenance and operation of the District repair shop.
• Maintain records for all maintenance and repair work.
• Other related duties.
• Red Seal Heavy Duty Journeyman Mechanic.
• Valid BC Drivers License (Class 3 with air).
• Valid, BC Commercial Vehicle Inspection Certification.
• Completion of grade 12 education or equivalent with basic computer skills.
• Knowledge and ability to use Automotive Scan Tool is desirable.
• Experience as an equipment operator is desirable.
This is a Union position with a wage rate of $32.99, as per IUOE collective agreement 2015-2019.
Please forward your resume by Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 4:00PM to the District of Port Hardy 7360 Columbia Street Box 68, Port Hardy, B.C., V0N 2P0 Or email: email@example.com
Lifeguard/Instructor Port Hardy Recreation Centre.
Posted March 7, 2017
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bronze Cross
- C.P.R. C
- W.S.I. preferred
A full job description can be found HERE
This is an CUPE Local 401 position with an hourly wage rate of $18.59 (2016 rate) plus Lieu of Benefits pay percentage. Please forward your resume to the District of Port Hardy 7400 Columbia Street Box 68, Port Hardy, B.C., V0N 2P0 Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This posting will remain in effect until filled.