Live The Adventure


have questions?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Fill out the form below and we'll do our best to help!

    Forms & Applications

    The following is a list of applications and brochures most often accessed at the District of Port Hardy, as well as a list of frequently asked questions (FAQs). These forms can be printed or obtained at the Municipal Hall and then filled in and submitted in person, mail, email or facsimile. Please contact the District (240-949-6665 or for more information including applicable fees.
    Signs- Banner Application
    Signs- Construction Application
    Signs-Permit Application
    Signs-Sandwich Board Application
    Site Profile
    Special Occasion Liquor License Application (SOL)
    Subdivision Application
    Tree Cutting Application
    Urban Hen Application (FREE)
    Utility Connection Application
    Water Conservation New Lawn Application
    Zoning and Official Community Plan Amendment Application